Sunday, March 14, 2010

Waiting AND waiting AND waiting . . .

Baby Brent can not wait to meet everyone, however is a lil too cozy right now. I keep letting him/her know everyone is wondering when, especially mom and dad. This is the first weekend we have not known what to do with ourselves. We were hoping we would have our lil one by now. We haven't done much of anything which has been nice. I have been a bit exhausted so trying to get as much sleep and R&R as I can. We go to the doctor first thing in the morning and for once I have never looked as forward to an appointment as the one we will have tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. If you have him or her on the 17th, I will take them to Ireland for their 21st b-day. Who's coming with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birth Day Baby Brent!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT ANYMORE....MARGARET IS HERE!!!!!

    AUNT LIZ

    ReplyDelete