Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!!!

We arrived at the hospital at 3:30am on Monday already 7cm! Thank goodness I was able to get the epidural within 30 minutes. Mommy was MUCH happier! :)
Margaret Tillman was born at 10:15am, 7lbs 10oz and 20.5 inches.
Adorable tiny feet!
Aunt Bebe is in love!
Proud grandparents
He got his granddaughter :)
Daddy's little girl
I can not take my eyes off of her!

Grandmother C (hurry up and pick a name!) and Aunt Liz came to the hospital to help us get everything home. Thank you so much for your help! Dad especially thanks you!

The camera was accidentally on action mode so majority of the pics Aunt Liz took are of us moving . . . moving quickly so dad wouldn't leave us :)
I am so hungry and dad wouldn't let me eat bc he was so eager to get home!
The only picture of the three of us coming home. Dad was beyond anxious to get out of there so we were all rushed!
Home Sweet Home!
Aunt Liz is on spring break and came home from the beach a day early to meet her niece. We are so glad you are here!
Tired or should I say exhausted but happy mom!
Dad is in awe with his baby girl. We were just talking about how this week has flown since the moment I went into labor.
We survived our first night. She of course is sleeping at the moment. After the last feeding, I decided to stay up and eat breakfast while she took a quick cat nap. Not so much of a cat nap, almost 2 and a half hours later she is still asleep. Hope she will do this again for me this afternoon. She cluster feeds so all I do is feed her day AND night.
Even though I am exhausted, on fumes and just want to sleep, I wouldn't change a thing. We are so blessed to have this little angel in our lives and have enjoyed every second. Many thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Couldn't have gotten through it without you! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet wonderful adorable blog update and pictures of Margaret and family!!! I have been living at the computer just waiting for these.
    Oh Anne,she is absolutely beautiful!!!!!
    Love, Biba

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! i am in love xoxooxoxoxox. you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete