Tuesday, March 30, 2010

She's Perfect!

Well mom could of told the doctor that without him letting me know after he examined her :)
Everything went well this morning. Margaret is growing like a weed . . . and here I was nervous she wasn't getting enough food. She weighs 8 lbs. 9 oz. (on a full belly :) and is 21.5 inches long. We were told to start trying to get on somewhat of a schedule during the day and night. Mainly to NOT get her to cluster feed. Exhausting being a human pacifier! Hopefully will teach her to not fall asleep during feedings. We also are to start tummy time. We have already tried it once today. Not so much of a fan. She loves to lay on her back and kick! We knew that with how active she was in mom's belly.
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl. Definitely overwhelming and exhausting with all the unknowns but would never change a thing. Grandmother C watched her (while she slept) yesterday so I could exchange a few things. She told me to take my time and get whatever I needed done . . . problem . . . I missed my little girl and felt weird being away just after a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment