Thursday, February 25, 2010

Many Thanks!

Wanted to thank everyone for their love and support over the last week. I was overwhelmed with the emails, texts, phone calls and feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. It has been a rough week and couldn't have gotten through it without you!!
The Bryan's, Cassell's and Busey's sent me gorgeous flowers done by Cypress (Ann Evans Floral company; http://www.bloomcypress.blogspot.com/ ). The tulips are from my good friend Jana. Thank you all so much! They have helped brighten the house during this difficult time.
Mom gathered flowers from the service and sent them home with Cynthia Athey to give me. They are gorgeous and smell wonderful!
Grandmother Cassidy pulled a rose off of Meme's casket for me to keep. She knows me all too well . . . Coral is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment