Friday, February 5, 2010

35 more days!

Five more weeks until due date! Dad is still hoping for 4, aka his birthday. Surprised he wants to share the day especially since he has told me more than once in the last 24 hours that his birthday month starts today. Um isn't is February, not March :)

Mom is definitely getting to the point where she is ready! It has been a rough week with nausea and NO sleep! I have resorted back to ginger ale and the basics I wanted during the first trimester. My taste buds aren't liking much these days. As for no sleep, guess I am getting ready for lil bambino. On fumes! 3 hours each night is NOT going to cut it. I sure hope this baby lets me sleep a lil (a lot) more before he/she makes his/her appearance. PLEASE BABY BRENT!

According to babycenter.com

How your baby's growing:

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment