Monday, February 1, 2010

34 week checkup

We had an appointment this morning with Dr Laubscher and everything is great. Baby Brent is still head down even though the other night the baby was so active I was afraid he/she had flipped. The heartbeat ranged from 146 - 151. I mentioned the more I try and get stuff done, the stronger and more frequent Braxton Hicks Contractions I have. She said it is normal and the baby's that are more active a lot of times come early (still a lil early but if he/she comes it is ok). Um what! This was right after she made ANOTHER comment about our little one being so active. I had to ask dad if I heard the correct thing and his response . . ."yes that is what you heard and guess what we are ready so do not worry!"
We go back in 2 weeks and after that every week! Ready or not, here he/she comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment