Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Great Outdoors

With the cooler weather approaching and the mosqutioes SLOWLY disappearing, we have been spending a lot of time outside. We went to Lowes to price out wood for a deck we hoped to build someday soon. Well it ended up being that day! We couldn't of done it without our little helper.

She can not get enough of napkins
Making great progress!
I have never seen so many roots!
Yes I did help when Margaret would let me. I dug up the prickly green fern around the maple which was not as easy as it sounds.
Margaret loved sitting on the counter watching daddy. She loves her daddy!!!


Enjoying the new deck. We can not wait to hopefully finish the rest one day soon!
(Here are a few updates Uncle Dick :) So sorry it has taken so long. We have been SO busy and with dad traveling the last few weeks I have had no time to myself. I will do my best to update with all the 6 month pictures in the next few days. Can not believe she will be 7 months on Friday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment