Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We graduated!

Last night we had a breastfeeding class, our last course before the baby comes. Wish they had gone over how dad could help mommy out more but at least they showed a lil :) Dad thinks he is going to be free of duties as long as I am breastfeeding . . . WRONG! His favorite part was the sheet they gave us on the different stages (colors) of poop. It will definitely come in handy when HE is changing the diapers.
6 and a half weeks and counting . . . WOW is all I have to say! We are getting very anxious. Nesting mode is in full force, when I have the energy and my back isn't killing me. The baby is keeping me up quite a bit these days with his/her kicks, movements, and/or hick ups. The nursery and bathroom are coming along so stay tuned for updates. Dad is going out of town for a few days so mommy is going to try and organize as much as she can , still have one more dresser and shelves to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment