Monday, January 4, 2010

30 week checkup

Everything went well this morning! He said mom and baby are doing great and to continue what I have been doing! Drink my milk and eat my veggies (spinach) to get my blood count up. Can't complain about good news! He did say boy or girl, the baby is an active one . . . REALLY! Will that explain why after only a couple hours of sleep last night I was awake at 1 AM! Ugh! People keep saying get as much sleep as you can while you can . . . I am trying but can someone tell this to Baby Brent!

Baby Brent should be about 3 lbs and about 15.7 inches long, a head of cabbage.

It has been yet another crazy week! My friends threw me a surprise baby shower, the farm for a few days for New Years and a good friends wedding. As soon as I get the pics from Aunt Bebe, I will post pics from the shower.

2 comments:

  1. haha, in other words hurry up and give me those pics! you can post straight from picassa but i wil bring you the camera tomorrow am if you will be home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No silly! I have been meaning to stop by but have been busy and with only sleeping a couple hours Sunday night, my Monday was really messed up!

    ReplyDelete