Monday, September 19, 2011

34 and 36 week appointments

Baby Brent #2 is growing and doing great!
34 week appointment went well. Baby's heartbeat was about 145.

35 weeks
Countdown is on! Appointments every week until baby arrives. Wow so much to do. Put this house back to normal, laundry, oh and most importantly figure out names :)
36 week appointment went well. Got my flu shot :( Not much progress to report. Heartbeat was about 135. I have a feeling he/she will not be early. I have mixed emotions. My body is ready but I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks with just Miss Margaret. I am beyond anxious to meet this little one but nervous.

2 comments:

  1. Anne,you look beautiful! I can't wait to meet New Baby Brent - and it won't be long. XO Biba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he/she is almost here! I am ready to come home and meet them!

    ReplyDelete