Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blessed

As I sit here waiting for the newest addition to arrive, overwhelmed with a lot of changes that have occurred and are about to happen, I can't help but stop and thank the Lord for blessing me with so much! Family, friends, and especially my little girl! I love watching her learn something new every second without a worry in the world. Man I miss those days :)
Margaret is talking more and more everyday. I can't even keep up with how many words she is saying. She loves "books"! She points to the ground, says "mommy" (which means sit by me), and tells me to "read" :) She knows every book we have by heart. She also loves puzzles and knows almost all of the animals and can match them up. She knows we LOVE hugs so when there is something we ask her to do and she doesn't want to do, she gives us a BIG hug around our neck and doesn't let go. Pretty smart huh :)
I am amazed with how much Margaret has grown and continues to each day! I wish her aunts and uncles lived closer so they could see her more. Don't worry I will post pics soon.
It has been an amazing 17 months and can not wait for the months and years ahead. We will continue to be overwhelmed as Margaret tests us and learn to manage two but will never forget to take a moment to thank the lord for the blessings he has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment